On My Corner: Effective Communication for Today's Relationships
Time & Location
About the Event
Often, one person thinks they are great at communicating while their partner is the problem. However, great communication requires each person has the ability to listen well and say what they mean. Sitting quiet listening or making demands never works. Unfortunately, these strategies can leave people in what feels like an endless cycle of misunderstanding and frustration.
I developed On My Corner, a relationship communication program, that has helped hundreds of couples learn how to have the most difficult conversations without getting defensive, angry, or hurt - and how to communicate so they are understood the first time! As a result, they stop arguing, resolve long-standing conflicts, improve trust, and build strong, lasting, and loving relationships.
Part I - Why do arguments go round and round?
- In this segment, you will learn why couples seem to have the same arguments repeatedly and how to stop them before you know what to do next.
Part II - It’s all about me
- In this segment, you will learn what informs the way you see the world and how it works for you but might be problematic for your partner.
Part III - What is going on over there (with my partner)
- In this segment, you will learn about how to hold your own point of view AND begin to understand what is happening for your partner, even if you disagree.
Part IV - Communicating in the real world
- In this segment, you will put together everything you have learned and how you can use these new skills in EVERY relationship you have, not just with romantic partners.
$495 per registration, includes:
- 8 hours of relationship education ($905 savings)
- Introspective course journal
- 30 minutes live Q&A’s each week
- Unlimited access to pre-recorded content
- On My Corner$495$4950$0